If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, elegant and sumptuous! - Robyn Grace Jennings
- 1 packet Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry, 1/6 of 1 box
- 1/2 Fennel, sliced
- 1/2 Pear, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Salt
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 4 Slices of mozzarella, roughly 1 ounce each
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Puff pastry comes frozen, stacked in two sheets, each folded into three parts. All that you need is 1/3 of one sheet or one fold. Cut along the fold line and allow to defrost for fifteen minutes.
- Combine the next six ingredients and allow to rest for ten minutes.
- Place puff pastry on parchment paper, on a cookie sheet. Place pear and fennel slices alternating, in a long row on pastry. Then top with cheese.
- Cook for roughly 12 minutes until cheese is bubbly and pastry is golden and puffed. You can cook up to three at one time.
- One tart usually serves 3 people, unless it is my husband and then it serves only 1! Serve for brunch with fresh fruit or for dinner with a simple arugula salad and champagne.
Recipe of the Day
Grilled Brie Sandwiches With Honey, Pistachio, and Kale Pesto
Shop Spring Cleaning
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Eclectic Truffle Chocolate Bars
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart