If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it
Author Notes: It can be used as a side dip .I also marinate my meats in it and tofu and cottage cheese for BBQ.
- Dimple monga
- 2 bunches mint
- 3 tablespoons plain white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate
- 1 medium size tomato
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 3 pieces green chillies
- 1 teaspoon dry mango powder( can be bought at the indian store )
- 1 teaspoon Add Salt as per your taste
- !) In the food blender ,put all the above mentioned ingredient. Blend them together . Set aside once done and serve as a dip for appetizer . It can also be used to marinated meats ,cottage cheese and tofu .
- 2) If you want to marinate , add one tablespoon of plain yogurt . 3)With the help of your hands apply the marinated dip on your desire vegetables or meats and let it sit for half an hour before you BBQ them .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar