Author Notes: It can be used as a side dip .I also marinate my meats in it and tofu and cottage cheese for BBQ.
- Dimple monga
- 2 bunches mint
- 3 tablespoons plain white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate
- 1 medium size tomato
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 3 pieces green chillies
- 1 teaspoon dry mango powder( can be bought at the indian store )
- 1 teaspoon Add Salt as per your taste
- !) In the food blender ,put all the above mentioned ingredient. Blend them together . Set aside once done and serve as a dip for appetizer . It can also be used to marinated meats ,cottage cheese and tofu .
- 2) If you want to marinate , add one tablespoon of plain yogurt . 3)With the help of your hands apply the marinated dip on your desire vegetables or meats and let it sit for half an hour before you BBQ them .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar