If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Slightly spicy, fluffy and delicate. Comfort food at it's best. An easy side dish any time of the week - Marisa R
- 1 cup whole wheat bread
- 1 cup whole grain corn flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- pinches salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 cups sweetened soy, rice or almond milk, original flavour
- 1/2 green pepper chopped, red can be used
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno, or canned
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion or chives
- 1/2 cup fresh, frozen or canned corn kernels
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter
- 1 garlic clove, peeled pressed
- pinches sea salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives or any herb you like
- Lightly oil or spray an 8"x8" casserole dish Preheat the oven to 350F In a large bowl, blend dry ingredients together Mix wet ingredients together. Pour into dry ingredients and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon. Before everything is mixed, add in the herbs, and vegetables. Continue to blend, do not over mix. Spoon into casserole dish. With the spatula evenly spread the mixture to the sides. Bake for 35-45 minutes until a skewer pierced through, comes out dry.
- Mix together and refrigerate until needed. Spread to your hearts desire. Keeping the calories in mind of course ;)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!