If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tender chicken meatballs covered in a delicious sweet and sour barbecue sauce - Elizabeth White
Serves 6 people
- 2 pounds Ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon Grill seasoning
- 1/4 cup Egg whites (or 1 whole egg)
- 1/4 cup Ground flax seed
- Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar-free raspberry preserves
- 1 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle Tabasco sauce
- Combine the ground chicken, grill seasoning, egg white and flax seed in a bowl and mix with your hands until just combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the canola oil into a large sauté pan over medium high heat. When the oil is hot, start rolling the chicken mixture into small meatballs and place in the pan. Continue until all of the meat is used up. Brown the meatballs on each side, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the raspberry preserves, balsamic vinegar and chili powder in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- When the meatballs are browned on each side, add the sauce to the pan. Let simmer for about 5 minutes until the sauce is thickened. Serve immediately, topped with cilantro if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
Raise a (recycled) glass.