If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2/3 cup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2- 1 teaspoons onion juice
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar and salt. Gradually whisk in the olive oil until emulsified, then whisk in the buttermilk. Season to taste with pepper and onion juice-- add more salt, if needed.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
How to Eat Cookies for Breakfast
Well, cookie butter that is
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
The sauce savior.
Put cake on a pedestal.