If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 pound spagetti
- 2 carrots (stripped thin)
- 1 can baby corn
- 125 g snow peas, halved diagonally
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 250 g sliced mushrooms
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- 375 g shrimp
- In a bowl, mix together the following ingredients: soya sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic cloves, ginger, and hot pepper flakes.
- Cook spaghetti for 6 minutes, then add carrots and cook for two more minutes.
- Drain and re use 1/4 cup of cooking water. Don't rinse.
- Return pasta, and mix in pot.
- In a skillet, heat oil and stir fry mushrooms, add shrimp and stir for 1 minute.
- Add everything together, and serve.
The science of soggy cereal, vegetables in space, and more
This weekend's reading.
Out of the park toppings.
It's time to travel.
Life's a beach.
Put cake on a pedestal.