If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Serve with a mixed greens salad or store in an airtight container for 2-3 days as a snack or easy meal. - HeatherPierceG
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups of leftover Cauliflower and Green Beans (get recipe here: http://heatherpierceinc.com/recipes/cauliflower-green-beans
- 6 organic eggs
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh herbs, like parsley or basil (optional)
- Preheat the broiler (on your oven, just press the “Broil” function and turn it on!).
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add leftovers and let them heat up.
- Meanwhile, whisk 6 eggs, a pinch of salt and pepper, and fresh herbs (optional) with a fork until combined.
- Pour eggs over the leftovers in the pan. Shake the pan and let the eggs fall into the nooks and crannies of the veggies. Using a spatula, gently stir the eggs and shake the pan until the bottom begins to set.
- To check if bottom is set, you should be able to pull the egg mixture away from the sides of the pan in one piece without sticking.
- Transfer the frittata to the oven to cook under the broiler until the top turns nice and golden brown – you should see it bubbling like in the video.
- Remove from oven, let it cool, and slice it up like a pie.
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.