Author Notes: Serve with a mixed greens salad or store in an airtight container for 2-3 days as a snack or easy meal. - HeatherPierceG
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups of leftover Cauliflower and Green Beans (get recipe here: http://heatherpierceinc.com/recipes/cauliflower-green-beans
- 6 organic eggs
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh herbs, like parsley or basil (optional)
- Preheat the broiler (on your oven, just press the “Broil” function and turn it on!).
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add leftovers and let them heat up.
- Meanwhile, whisk 6 eggs, a pinch of salt and pepper, and fresh herbs (optional) with a fork until combined.
- Pour eggs over the leftovers in the pan. Shake the pan and let the eggs fall into the nooks and crannies of the veggies. Using a spatula, gently stir the eggs and shake the pan until the bottom begins to set.
- To check if bottom is set, you should be able to pull the egg mixture away from the sides of the pan in one piece without sticking.
- Transfer the frittata to the oven to cook under the broiler until the top turns nice and golden brown – you should see it bubbling like in the video.
- Remove from oven, let it cool, and slice it up like a pie.