If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: [Excerpted from Twenty-Dollar, Twenty-Minute Meals. Copyright 2013 by Caroline Wright. Used by permission of Workman Publishing Co., Inc. New York. All Rights Reserved.]
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 3 sliced Kirby cucumbers
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat or a grill pan over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, place 2 teaspoons fennel seeds,?1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, and 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds in a mortar and crush with pestle.
- In a medium bowl, combine the spices with 1 pound ground lamb, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon harissa paste (or 1 teaspoon chili powder and 1/2 teaspoon paprika), 11/2 teaspoons kosher salt, and1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper. Oil the grill grate or pan. Form the spiced meat into four 11/2-inch thick patties and grill, turning once, until charred and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium doneness.
- While the burgers are cooking, combine 3 sliced Kirby cucumbers, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, and 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve the burgers on rolls topped with the cucumber dressing.
Your search for the best recipe is over
The best donuts—ever.
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
We've got the summer blues.
How to throw a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.