Author Notes: This bar can be whatever you want it to be. Add different kinds of dried fruits, different nuts, or different nut butters. It's all good. Mix, wrap, and enjoy! - Gena Hamshaw
- 2 1/2 cups rolled or quick oats
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2/3 cups peanut or almond butter
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup agave nectar or brown rice syrup (adjust based on how well things stick together)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt (adjust based on which nut butter you use)
- Mix oats, pumpkin seeds, and raisins in a large bowl.
- Whisk together nut butter, sweetener, and sea salt. Pour into oat mixture, and mix well, till everything is sticky and combined. If it’s too dry, add a bit more agave.
- Press mixture into a shallow baking dish that you’ve lined with foil or saran wrap. Cover with more foil/saran, press well into the baking dish, and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cut into bar shapes, wrap, and keep refridgerated till ready to use. They will last two weeks in the fridge.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!