If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This bar can be whatever you want it to be. Add different kinds of dried fruits, different nuts, or different nut butters. It's all good. Mix, wrap, and enjoy! —Gena Hamshaw
- 2 1/2 cups rolled or quick oats
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1/2 to 2/3 cups agave nectar or brown rice syrup (adjust based on how well things stick together)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt (adjust based on which nut butter you use)
- Mix oats, pumpkin seeds, and raisins in a large bowl.
- Whisk together nut butter, sweetener, and sea salt. Pour into oat mixture, and mix well, till everything is sticky and combined. If it’s too dry, add a bit more agave.
- Press mixture into a shallow baking dish that you’ve lined with foil or saran wrap. Cover with more foil/saran, press well into the baking dish, and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cut into bar shapes, wrap, and keep refrigerated till ready to use. They will last two weeks in the fridge.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
DIY Storage Made Simple (and Cheap)
Transform the humble shoebox
Transform the humble shoebox.
Summer, please don't go.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Stick it to 'em.
Get your shine on.