If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My twist on the classic Argentinian sauce. I served it over simply grilled whitefish and sautéed greens for dinner. The next morning, I spooned it on my eggs for breakfast. —Love and Lemons
Makes about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup raw kale leaves
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- pinches Red pepper flakes (optional)
- splashes Lemon juice (optional)
- Pulse all ingredients in a food processor, then drizzle in the olive oil while continuing to run the food processor.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. (Tip: this is bold in flavor on its own, so I suggest tasting it with a bit of whatever you're going to be serving it with before adjusting).
- Spoon on top of fish, meat, or veggies
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
The Daily Grind
Make this Indian spice mix and never go back to pre-ground
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Show zucchini some love.
It's time to travel.
Blend your plums—seriously.