If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A no effort sweet and spicy stir fry. The marinade also works magic on pork and salmon. —QueenSashy
- 8 ounces pineapple
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (this will be pretty mild, add more for extra heat)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 pounds chicken, cut into one inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Some red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a blender pure the pineapple. Add the soy sauce, molasses, vinegar, ketchup, sriracha, garlic, and ginger, and mix well. Cover the chicken with the marinade and leave in the refrigerator for about six hours.
- In a large sauté pan heat the oil until very hot. Place the chicken with the marinade that sticks to it in the pan and fry for about 15 minutes, until chicken is well done and marinade is reduce to a caramelized coating on the chicken. (Make sure you do not overcrowd the pan, so you may have to do this in batches. If you have any leftover marinade, deglaze the pain with it and reduce to thick sauce.) Serve with steamed rice.
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.