If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it
Author Notes: For our Memorial Day barbecue my husband requested a no mayo cole slaw. I came up with this - very tasty and very pretty! - Sadassa_Ulna
- 2 cups Shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups Shredded purple cabbage
- 3/4 cups Grated carrot
- 2 Yellow peppers, sliced very thin
- 2-3 Lemons, washed, dried
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- Grate the zest of one lemon into a small bowl. Juice enough lemons to get 1/3 cup and add to the zest.
- Add salt, mustard powder, and sugar to the lemon mixture; whisk together. Add the olive oil and whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Mix all vegetables in a large bowl and pour dressing over; toss to thoroughly coat veggies.
- Allow to marinate for thirty minutes at room temperature or up to two days in the refrigerator.