If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love jalapeno poppers, but these are the non-spicy (healthier!) version. With only 3 ingredients, they are super simple to make, and are always a hit at a party. - Erin Gleeson
Serves 4 to 6
- 10 small sweet peppers
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite pesto
- Cut the stems off of the peppers and use a spoon to remove the seeds.
- In a bowl with a fork (or in a food processor) mash up the avocados and pesto until creamy. Add a pinch of salt.
- Using a big ziplock bag with the corner snipped off (the stronger freezer bags work the best), pipe the mixture into mini sweet bell peppers with the stems chopped off. Serve as an appetizer or side dish.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls