Author Notes: This basic cream can be made into dozens of wonderful recipes: creamy soups, whipped creams, gravies, fruit sauces, puddings. Excellent alternative to heavy dairy cream and, cream cheeses. - Lump in the road
- 2 cups whole grain germinated brown rice
- 5 cups of cold water
- Soak rice in 3 cups cold water over night.
- After the soaking process, rinse off the rice
- Put rice in a high power blender, adding the remaining 2 cups of fresh cold water
- Start blending on high speed until super creamy and smooth Blend for about 3 to 5 minutes or longer if needed. You are looking for a thick pudding texture. Make sure you do not over blend or the rice cream will turn into a sticky glue like substance.Add a little more water if needed to loosen up mixture.Store in the refrigerator up to 1 week. Super easy.