If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This basic cream can be made into dozens of wonderful recipes: creamy soups, whipped creams, gravies, fruit sauces, puddings. Excellent alternative to heavy dairy cream and, cream cheeses. —Lump in the road
- 2 cups whole grain germinated brown rice
- 5 cups of cold water
- Soak rice in 3 cups cold water over night.
- After the soaking process, rinse off the rice
- Put rice in a high power blender, adding the remaining 2 cups of fresh cold water
- Start blending on high speed until super creamy and smooth Blend for about 3 to 5 minutes or longer if needed. You are looking for a thick pudding texture. Make sure you do not over blend or the rice cream will turn into a sticky glue like substance.Add a little more water if needed to loosen up mixture.Store in the refrigerator up to 1 week. Super easy.
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.