If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I can't rave about this sauce enough. Fresh, zesty, herby, verdant and fabulous. It goes perfectly with roast or grilled chicken and I wouldn't have a barbeque without it, be that meat or fish. Superb with lamb (in which case add some mint along with the parsley for a modern twist on mint sauce). Spread it in a sandwich or on toast under chopped tomatoes for a wicked bruschetta. Any left over works brilliantly as a marinade. Have I persuaded you yet? - Anna May
- 1 bunch Parsley (approx 30-40 grams)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into a jug and blend with a hand held blender. Alternatively blend in a liquidizer. Taste and adjust, you made need a splash more vinegar or pinch of sugar or salt.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Portable Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs