If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes (1 pound), sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 4 red bell peppers, cut into planks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 4 sandwich buns, split
- 1 plum tomato, halved
- 4 ounces Manchego, sliced
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Fill a medium saucepan to a depth of 2 inches to a boil over high heat. Arrange potatoes in a steamer basket and set the basket in the saucepan. Cover and steam the potatoes until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise, garlic, vinegar and paprika in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Butter the cut sides of sandwich buns. Toss bell pepper with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss cooked potatoes with paprika mayonnaise until coated. Lightly oil grill grates; add potatoes and bell pepper to the grill. Cook potatoes and bell pepper until tender and charred, turning once, about 8 minutes. Add sandwich buns, buttered-side down, to grill to char, 2 minutes.
- Rub cut side of bottom bun with cut tomato. Make sandwiches out of peppers, grilled potatoes and sliced Manchego.
Just Pudding It Out There
Use your melon: make this 3-ingredient, vegan dessert
Pudding melon to the test.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
Part narrative, part cookbook.
We give it 8 tentacles up.