If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 10 ounces green beans, trimmed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons walnut or olive oil
- 1 bunch arugula, washed and stems trimmed
- 1 medium, ripe avocado
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna in olive oil
- Fill a medium saucepan to a depth of 2 inches to a boil over high heat. Arrange green beans in a steamer basket and set the basket in the saucepan. Cover and steam the beans until tender, about 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together parsley, capers, lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange arugula, avocado, tuna and beans on serving plates; spoon dressing over top.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.