If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you like sweet potato you will LOVE this soup.. Minimal ingredients and SUPER Healthy, however it taste rich, creamy & velvety. You will feel like you are indulging without an ounce of guilt. Vegan too! —Andrea Taylor
- 5 cups sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 3 carrots, sliced or diced
- 4 celery stalks, diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 10 oz bag, fresh spinach
- Peel and dice sweet potato, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and salt. Roast @ 425* until tender and slightly caramelized. appx 20-25 min. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, Add remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil to a pot and Sauté carrot, celery, onion and garlic until tender appx 10 min. Add vegetable stock and bring to a boil
- Take half of the cooled sweet potato and place in a blender. Add the coconut milk and blend until completely smooth. Add to pot and stir. Reduce heat to simmer. Add remaining diced roasted sweet potatoes and fresh spinach. Season to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Autumn Soup
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Recipe of the Day
The chicest apron around.