If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Juicy, ripe summer tomatoes are combined with creamy coconut milk for a luxuriously thick and flavorful bisque that requires only a blender. —Courtney
- 2 pints heirloom cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 large handful of fresh basil leaves
- heaping 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1/2 can of full fat coconut milk (about 1 scant cup)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger root
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth. If you blender isn't powerful enough, you might have a chunkier bisque, but it will still be tasty! Serve garnished with additional basil leaves and a bit of coconut milk. This bisque can be served chilled or at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Tomato Recipe
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.