If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We got the idea from those pizza rolls first; it's just we wanted to make my own. We decided to get crescent dough instead of puff pastry. Then we didn't want to use pizza sauce so we just got some bacon and cheese. —Candyland Queens
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 strips of bacon (fry them in advance)
- 2 rolls of Pillsbury Crescent Big and Flaky
- 1 egg
- Butter and flour to cover up the sheet pan
- Break the bacon into small bits. Open the crescent packages. Start making them by putting some cheese and bacon in the middle and roll it up to look like a crescent.
- Pre-heat oven to what the crescent package says. Mine says: 350 degrees F.Beat the egg do and brush the egg wash over the crescents.Take a large sheet pan. Butter it and cover it with flour so the crescents will not stick.
- Put the crescents on the sheet. Put them in the oven for the amount of time it says on the crescent package. Mine says: 16 to 19 min. or until all of them are golden brown.
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.