If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love breakfast quinoas... with berries, yogurt, nuts, etc. This breakfast quinoa is sort of tropical and nutty, with peaches, mango, coconut, and almond butter. I bet any nut butter would be delish… try cashew or macadamia!
http://lovesfoodlovestoeat.blogspot.com/2013/06/nutty-tropical-breakfast-quinoa.html - Loves Food Loves to Eat
- 2 tablespoons chunky unsalted almond butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, warm
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 peach, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Whisk together almond butter, honey, salt, and almond milk until smooth. Stir into warm quinoa. Mix in peach, mango, coconut, and cinnamon. Add a splash more almond milk if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Quinoa Recipe
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns