Author Notes: I love breakfast quinoas... with berries, yogurt, nuts, etc. This breakfast quinoa is sort of tropical and nutty, with peaches, mango, coconut, and almond butter. I bet any nut butter would be delish… try cashew or macadamia!
http://lovesfoodlovestoeat.blogspot.com/2013/06/nutty-tropical-breakfast-quinoa.html - Loves Food Loves to Eat
- 2 tablespoons chunky unsalted almond butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, warm
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 peach, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Whisk together almond butter, honey, salt, and almond milk until smooth. Stir into warm quinoa. Mix in peach, mango, coconut, and cinnamon. Add a splash more almond milk if desired.