If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a fun party dip that hits on almost every flavor imaginable. It's made with black beans and Mexican spices, topped with pineapple (sweet & sour), queso fresco (salty & umami) and a drizzle of sriracha (spicy). As an added bonus, I also tried to combine textures - soft dip, crumbly cheese, juicy pineapple, and crunchy chips for dipping. - foxeslovelemons
Makes 1-1/2 cups dip
- 15.25 ounces black beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresqco
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- Plantain chips or tortilla chips, for serving
- In food processor, pulse beans, garlic, yogurt, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne until smooth.
- Transfer to serving dish; top with pineapple, cilantro, queso fresco and hot sauce, if desired.
- Serve with chips for dipping.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.