- 4 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 pinch Salt
- In a medium pan, add butter and heat on low to medium low heat until melted. While butter is melting, crack eggs in small ball and mix until uniform consistency.
- Once pan has reached temperature, add eggs, constantly stirring lightly until set, about 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with a bit of salt. Set aside.
- 6 Small Corn Tortillas
- 1 handful Arugula, washed and patted dry
- 1 cup Black Beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 1/3 cup Salsa Verde
- Warm tortillas if desired.
- Arrange tacos accordingly, dividing all ingredients equally among 6 tortillas; arugula, scrambled eggs, salsa verde, black beans, & queso fresco.