If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 pinch Salt
- In a medium pan, add butter and heat on low to medium low heat until melted. While butter is melting, crack eggs in small ball and mix until uniform consistency.
- Once pan has reached temperature, add eggs, constantly stirring lightly until set, about 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with a bit of salt. Set aside.
- 6 Small Corn Tortillas
- 1 handful Arugula, washed and patted dry
- 1 cup Black Beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 1/3 cup Salsa Verde
- Warm tortillas if desired.
- Arrange tacos accordingly, dividing all ingredients equally among 6 tortillas; arugula, scrambled eggs, salsa verde, black beans, & queso fresco.
Be a Burger King (or Queen)
Here are some masterful mix-ins
Be the burger king (or queen) of mix-ins.
The magic of KonMari.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Winner of Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe.
Get your shine on.