Author Notes: These were a result from many experiments with miso butter. The curry adds a nice kick to the sweet mix of carrots and miso. - Kristy Mucci
Serves 4, as a side dish
- 1 1/2 pound small carrots, scrubbed
- 2 very generous pinches of salt
- 2 tablespoons miso butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (use more, or less, to taste)
- Place carrots in a single layer at the bottom of a sauté pan, and fill the pan with water until the carrots are covered about halfway. Sprinkle with salt and cook, uncovered, over high heat until the water completely evaporates.
- As soon as the water evaporates, turn off the heat and add the miso butter and curry powder. Mix everything around so the carrots are completely coated, and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!