If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These were a result from many experiments with miso butter. The curry adds a nice kick to the sweet mix of carrots and miso. - Kristy Mucci
Serves 4, as a side dish
- 1 1/2 pounds small carrots, scrubbed
- 2 very generous pinches of salt
- 2 tablespoons miso butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (use more, or less, to taste)
- Place carrots in a single layer at the bottom of a sauté pan, and fill the pan with water until the carrots are covered about halfway. Sprinkle with salt and cook, uncovered, over high heat until the water completely evaporates.
- As soon as the water evaporates, turn off the heat and add the miso butter and curry powder. Mix everything around so the carrots are completely coated, and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.