If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hardly a recipe, this is an absolutely superb appetizer for a dinner party that involves marginal work and no advance preparation. Heating the olives amplifies their flavor, and the little chips of roasted garlic and crispy herbs give added oomph. —Rivka
- 2 pounds mixed olives (I like picholine, kalamata, and manzanilla)
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 a lemon
- good olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice lemon in half lengthwise, and then slice the half you're using into half-rings.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except oil. Stir to combine. Distribute evenly on a rimmed baking sheet, and drizzle with a couple tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until garlic is golden and olives are bursting. Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately.
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.