If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Black Widow is an elegant alternative to pumpkin cocktails this Halloween season! It's a margarita in disguise! —teroforma
- 4 ounces black currant juice
- 2 ounces cassis
- 8 ounces good silver tequila
- 5 tablespoons black salt
- 2 squeezed limes
- blackberries for garnish
- - pour currant juice, cassis, tequila, lime juice in a pitcher.
- - Garnish glasses. On a plate pour a few tablespoons of black salt. Rub a lime wedge around outer rim of glass to wet, then dip in the salt. - Pour & serve! **TIP** mixing cocktail ingredients prior to a party minus the ice is a sure fire way to make cocktail mixing much easier once a party gets started.
- - Pour enough of the juice mix for 1 margarita in a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice and shake for 45 seconds.
- Pour & serve with a blackberry garnish
The Spice is Right
Recipes that put a dent in that za'atar stash
Za'atar: the spice with zip.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
The knots you should know.
Have a ball (jar).