Author Notes: The Black Widow is an elegant alternative to pumpkin cocktails this Halloween season! It's a margarita in disguise! - teroforma
- 4 ounces black currant juice
- 2 ounces cassis
- 8 ounces good silver tequila
- 5 tablespoons black salt
- 2 squeezed limes
- blackberries for garnish
- - pour currant juice, cassis, tequila, lime juice in a pitcher.
- - Garnish glasses. On a plate pour a few tablespoons of black salt. Rub a lime wedge around outer rim of glass to wet, then dip in the salt. - Pour & serve! **TIP** mixing cocktail ingredients prior to a party minus the ice is a sure fire way to make cocktail mixing much easier once a party gets started.
- - Pour enough of the juice mix for 1 margarita in a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice and shake for 45 seconds.
- Pour & serve with a blackberry garnish