If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish is an amazing combination of flavors and textures. It’s sweet, savory and crunchy. It’s versatile and goes well with chicken, pork, beef and vegetarian dishes. Both healthy and satisfying! - Susan E. Levy
- 1 small head cauliflower, trimmed into florets (about 2 cups)
- 4 large carrots (about 1 pound), diagonally cut into 1" slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoons pepper
For mustard sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon prepared mustard or a favorite mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ cups chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a bowl, toss cauliflower florets and carrots with 2 teaspoons olive oil and pepper. Cover and microwave 5 minutes.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil spray. Place vegetables in a single layer on the sheet. Roast 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender and cauliflower edges are browned.
- For the sauce: While the vegetables are roasting, combine olive oil, mustard, horseradish, and honey in a small bowl.
- Remove vegetables from oven, toss with the sauce and parsley.
- Per serving: 131 calories, 3 gm protein, 15 gm carbohydrate, 8 gm fat, 1 gm sat fat, 5 gm mono fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 5 gm fiber, 194 mg sodium
Snacks, Strike A Pose
Our San Francisco Instameet, captured on camera.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.