Author Notes: This recipe is adapted from Cooking From the Heart by John Besh. - Merrill Stubbs
Makes about 2 cups
- 2 cups pitted olives, black or green
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 filets salt-cured anchovies
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- ?Leaves from 1 (or 2) sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Combine the olives, garlic, anchovies, capers, and thyme in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the olives are coarsely chopped.
- With the machine running, slowly add the olive oil until it is all absorbed.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!