If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is adapted from Cooking From the Heart by John Besh. —Merrill Stubbs
Makes about 2 cups
- 2 cups pitted olives, black or green
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 filets salt-cured anchovies
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- ?Leaves from 1 (or 2) sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Combine the olives, garlic, anchovies, capers, and thyme in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the olives are coarsely chopped.
- With the machine running, slowly add the olive oil until it is all absorbed.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Food blog links we love.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
The best camping foods.
Savor the season.