If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is adapted from Cooking From the Heart by John Besh. —Merrill Stubbs
Makes about 2 cups
- 2 cups pitted olives, black or green
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 filets salt-cured anchovies
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- ?Leaves from 1 (or 2) sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Combine the olives, garlic, anchovies, capers, and thyme in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the olives are coarsely chopped.
- With the machine running, slowly add the olive oil until it is all absorbed.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.