If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Clotilde Dusoulier and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall. Adapt freely to your own likes or dislikes. —Nicholas Day
Makes a medium-sized bowl of hummus
- 1 pound cooked beets (I roast mine), quartered
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides. Taste throughout and adjust the balance as you see fit. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Are Marinades Worth It?
We're getting down to the meat of the issue
Are marinades worth it?
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
This week's best #f52farmstands.
Have a ball (jar).