If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love Greek roasted potatoes and decided to kick up the spice a notch. Recently a friend of mine made Doro Wat Chicken, which is an African dish seasoned with Berbere Seasoning (an Ethiopian Seasoning). It is such an versatile seasoning with notes of fenugreek and cardamom, I decided to try a new version of Greek Lemon Potatoes. I also feel that tomatoes added to this dish would be great as well. Berbere can be found In grocery stores such as Whole Foods Market, I hope you enjoy. —FoodieFixins
potatoes, berbere seasoning, ginger, garlic, water, salt, lemon
- 3 small to medium russet potatoes peeled and cut into small wedges
- 2 1/2 teaspoons berbere seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (seasoning to taste depending on if season blend contain salt)
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- Combine all ingredients and place into a baking dish covered with foil or a lid.
- Roast at 375F for 20 to 25 minutes until fork tender. If potatoes are dry, add another 1/2 cup of water.
- Remove foil or lid, turn potatoes and roast for another 20-25mintues until they become golden brown and a little crispy.
Olive oil, paneer cheese, arugula, parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces paneer cheese cut into 1/2 cubes
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped parsley
- Place the olive oil into a preheated saute pan. Add the cheese and toss frequently, until it is browned on all sides.
- Once your potatoes are cooked and ready, combine the cheese, arugula, parsley, and toss. Adjust seasoning if need be.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.