If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is for a single glass of eggnog, but feel free to batch it up for a party, though you might want to invest in an immersion blender to give your shaking arm a rest if you’re serving for more than a couple of guests. - Erik Lombardo
- 2 ounces rum, brandy, bourbon, or a combination
- 3/4 ounce cream
- 3/4 ounce Sugar Syrup (1:1 sugar:water by volume)
- 1 egg yolk
- Combine everything in a shaker and dry shake it all vigorously together for ten seconds.
- Add ice to shaker and shake again, then strain, and grate nutmeg and cinnamon over the top.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.