If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 24 muffins
- 280 grams (2 cups) whole wheat flour
- 450 grams (5 1/2 cups) rolled oats
- 300 grams (1 1/2 cups) light brown sugar
- 80 grams (2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon) ground flaxseed
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup neutral oil (vegetable, olive, and coconut are good choices)
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups blueberries (or use other fresh berries, or dried berries)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F and line 2 standard-sized muffin pans with paper liners. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, flaxseed, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the eggs, oil, buttermilk and 3/4 cup water. Mix until the dry and wet ingredients are just combined, and then fold in the blueberries. Spoon the batter into the muffins cups, filling each cup right up to the top, and bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in the pans for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a rack and cool completely before serving.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.