If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Baked chicken wings with a sticky, garlicky Sriracha enhanced sauce. —Laurie
Makes 2 lbs
- 2 pounds chicken wings, separated at joint, tips discarded
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon (heaping) minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon (level) grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon mirin or rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon scallions, white and light green parts sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 425º Trim wings of excess fat using a sharp knife. Place into a bowl and toss with salt and pepper. Put wings on a sheet pan in a single layer and bake 45 minutes until brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan and add ginger and garlic. Saute until fragrant then add all other sauce ingredients except scallions and sesame seeds. Bring to a medium boil then cook until reduced and thickened (3-5 minutes). You will end up with about 2/3 cup. Keep warm. Toss hot wings with 3/4 of sauce then return to oven for another 5 minutes. Remove from oven, place wings into a bowl and toss with remaining sauce. Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
Forget Green Pesto
Here's why red is rad
Green pesto is so last summer.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Beet greens can't be beat.
Savor the season.