If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and flavorful. - laurenlocally
- 12 Cleaned, deveined shrimp chopped into thirds
- 2.5 cups Napa Cabbage, chopped into thin strips
- 1/2 Red bell pepper cut into thin slivers
- 1/2 Large carrot, sliced into half moons
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 4 tablespoons Cilantro, chiffonade
- 8 ounces Thick rice noodles
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 quart Homemade Chicken or seafood stock
- 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha, or more or less to taste
- Warm the stock and diced shallot in a pot on the stove and just as it begins to boil drop in the rice noodles stiring to separate. Drop in the shrimp and carrots and cook for two minutes.
- Pour in the line juice, stir, then add in all the remaining ingredients except the cilantro.
- Stir to combine and break down the cabbage for 2 minutes or until the shrimp is no longer opaque and cooked through. Taste, adding salt to season. Divide into three bowls and top with the cilantro to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal
Prep Makes Perfect
Put your best pan forth.
Prep your pans for perfection.
Make better coffee.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Stop the soap opera.