If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is based on a recipe from one of the Ina Garten cookbooks, but I've played with it a little bit. It's just about the only way I prepare broccoli any more, unless it's in a salad. —Kayb
- 2 bunches broccoli, florets only
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmigiano reggiano
- Separate broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces. Toss with olive oil and spread on baking sheet. Roast at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, until brown in a few spots.
- Remove to a bowl and toss with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Broccoli/Broccoli Rabe Dish
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
Get whisked away.