If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I dislike mayonnaise with a passion, so I have to find creative ways to substitute for it. For slaws, I like to use a mustard vinaigrette. [Note: Mustard is also a great substitute if you are vegan] - RellaBellaK
- 1 package broccoli slaw
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown or dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon agave or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds (optional)
- Place broccoli slaw, scallions and dried cranberries in a salad bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients except for almonds (I like to use my immersion blender attachment) and pour over veggies. Toss to coat; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Top with almonds just before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Broccoli/Broccoli Rabe Dish
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.