If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yes...I admit...this is something I've definitely only eaten when home alone. It's a warm, comforting, crunchy, sweet-best consumed with hot tea, after a long day. - Mariya
- 1 banana-cut into 1/8th inch rounds
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate medallions (or chips)
- 1/4 cup cashews-toasted
- 2 slices super-seed bread
- Place banana rounds, chocolate medallions, and cashews between the two bread slices.
- Turn on panini maker and toast sandwich (alternatively, spray a heated pan with cooking spray, lay sandwich into the pan, top with another pan-for pressure, and cook until toasted).
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Home Alone Dinner
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?