Author Notes: Yes...I admit...this is something I've definitely only eaten when home alone. It's a warm, comforting, crunchy, sweet-best consumed with hot tea, after a long day. - Mariya
- 1 banana-cut into 1/8th inch rounds
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate medallions (or chips)
- 1/4 cup cashews-toasted
- 2 slices super-seed bread
- Place banana rounds, chocolate medallions, and cashews between the two bread slices.
- Turn on panini maker and toast sandwich (alternatively, spray a heated pan with cooking spray, lay sandwich into the pan, top with another pan-for pressure, and cook until toasted).
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Home Alone Dinner