If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: With just a 1/3 cup of sugar, a dash of oil & this secret ingredient loaded with B Vitamins you can now call this your go-to chocolate cake recipe. Just in time for Valentines Day!
Makes 1 cake
- 60 grams Whole Wheat Flour
- 60 grams White Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 20 grams Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Ground Flax
- 64 grams Brown Sugar
- 250 grams Cauliflower, cooked/steamed & cooled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted & cooled
- 3/4 cups Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine flours, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cocoa, flax & sugar. Set aside.
- Add cauliflower & milk to a blender (or food processor) and puree until smooth. Then add egg, vanilla, & oil to blender and puree again until smooth and almost frothy.
- Add wet to dry and mix only until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake about 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.