If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Classic cashew cheese is a delicious, thick, and creamy cheese spread that's made from only vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free ingredients. —McKel Hill
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Soak cashews in 1/4 cup of water for about 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor.
- Blend until thick and creamy.
- Use at room temperature or chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight mason jar or container for up to 1 week.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Be a Little Saucy
Chicken dinners with slammin' sauces
It's all about the sauce.
Recipe of the Day
It's time to travel.
Fish for your lunch.