Author Notes: Classic cashew cheese is a delicious, thick, and creamy cheese spread that's made from only vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free ingredients. - McKel Hill
Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Soak cashews in 1/4 cup of water for about 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor.
- Blend until thick and creamy.
- Use at room temperature or chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight mason jar or container for up to 1 week.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!