If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Created by Niah Bystrom, bar manager of Essex. - MollyandBrandon
- 1/2 ounce crème de cassis
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce Amontillado sherry
- Chilled hard cider, such as Tieton, Anthem, or Strongbow
- Combine the creme de cassis, lemon juice, and sherry in a wine glass or tulip glass. Top up with cider. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.