If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Created by Niah Bystrom, bar manager of Essex. - MollyandBrandon
- 1/2 ounce crème de cassis
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce Amontillado sherry
- Chilled hard cider, such as Tieton, Anthem, or Strongbow
- Combine the creme de cassis, lemon juice, and sherry in a wine glass or tulip glass. Top up with cider. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
Raise a (recycled) glass.