If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my favorite recipe that I discovered through the Whole Living detox plan that I still make routinely. Instead of chickpeas, I like using meaty white butter beans and I leave out the pine nuts and much of the olive oil for a light but zesty and fresh-tasting salad. —Erika
- 5-6 cups broccoli florets
- 15 ounces can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, from approximately 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon good-quality olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Boil or steam broccoli florets for about 5-7 minutes, or until tender. Meanwhile, prep your beans, green onions and parsley.
- Once the broccoli is done, remove from heat to cool. Make the dressing by combining the garlic, mustard, honey, zest and lemon juice in a bowl. Whisk in the olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Add the beans, green onions and parsley to the broccoli and toss with dressing. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Beet greens can't be beat.
This month's most pinned recipes.