If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 8 mackerel fillets, skin on
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds red-skinned new potatoes, quartered
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 3 teaspoons sherry vinegar, divided
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Arrange mackerel, skin side up, on baking sheet. Season mackerel with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast mackerel 12 to 15 minutes, or until skin crisps and fish flakes easily when pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, set a steamer basket over 1-inch of boiling salted water in a medium saucepan. Place potatoes in basket and steam, covered, until potatoes are tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer steamed potatoes to a large bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar and parsley leaves. Season potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Place egg yolks, garlic and paprika in a blender; season with salt and pepper. With motor running, pour remaining olive oil into blender jar in a thin, steady stream. Stir in remaining 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar. Serve allioli with mackerel and potatoes.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
The Best Thing since Sliced Bread
Crispy cheese has our hearts
We are in love—with this toast.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
It's in the bag.