Author Notes: My simple recipe based on three kind of Mustard. Dijon, grain and yellow Mustard.
It is poached potato with triple mustard, a very simple side that can go with most of your protein such chicken, steak or fish. Simple, healthy and easy to make.
- 3 Medium Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Dijon, Grain and Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt / Pepper
- Peel and cut potatoes in medium size.
- In boiling salted water cook the potatoes till tender (careful after moving the potatoes from water, they keep cooking so make sure not to overcook them)
- Drain and season with salt pepper and olive oil then tossed with the three mustards ( mix the mustard all together before mixing with potatoes)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard