If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a quick and easy egg skillet that you can enjoy any day of the week. I often vary this recipe depending on what vegetables I have to use up in my fridge. You can cook the egg to your liking (I like it soft so that it can run over the veggies!) —Katie Chong
- drizzle of Olive Oil
- 1/2 onion
- 1 small sweet potato, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 egg
- black pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste (optional)
- if not already cooked, put your sweet potato in the microwave for 3 minutes to soften
- meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add onion and sautee until soft
- add zucchini and sweet potato, cook until zucchini begins to soften, then add tomato
- add tomatoes and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, about 1 minute
- make a small opening in the middle of the pan and crack an egg into it
- cover and cook until white is hardened but yolk is still soft, about 3 minutes
- remove from heat, transfer to plate, sprinkle with black pepper and paprika to taste, break yolk and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.