If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes approximately 2 cups
- 6 ounces fresh coconut, grated or chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 green Thai chili peppers
- 1 inch ginger root, peeled and grated
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher sea salt
- 3/4 cup water
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment.
- Place the lid and pulse until the ingredients are completely combined in a smooth paste. You might need to occasionally stir the ingredients. You can also add a little more water to thin the chutney out, but remember to taste and adjust the salt and lime juice quantities, if necessary.
- Transfer to a serving dish and let it sit for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator for the flavors to come together. Serve fresh. To store, refrigerate the chutney in an airtight container for up to a week. It can also be frozen for up to 3 weeks in a freezer-safe airtight container; just thaw it completely before serving, but do not microwave.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!