If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This middle eastern inspired oatmeal only takes a few hours in the fridge. I love the strange pairing of vanilla yogurt with goat milk, but regular yogurt is amazing as well - especially if you are not too keen of using soy yogurt, which definitely belongs to the processed food category. —Valentina Solfrini
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Goat milk
- 1/2 cup Vanilla yogurt (soy or regular)
- 1 teaspoon (or two) rose water
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Vanilla, to taste
- Almond slivers, to top
- Goji berries and Rasperries, to top
- Combine the oats, milk, yogurt, cinnamon, vanilla, rose water, honey and goji berries in a jar, and stir well. Put it in the fridge and leave the oats to soak for at least 3 hours, or better overnight.
- When ready to eat, top with berries, almonds or pine nuts, or even pistachios, which go great with rose water. For a superfood add-on, try bee pollen or chia seeds. If you like it thinner, thin it out with more goat milk.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe
The Sauce Savior
What to do when everyone has a task but you
The sauce savior.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
Put cake on a pedestal.