If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 pound ground lamb
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, plus wedges for serving if desired
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Char tortillas: if using a gas stove, place tortillas directly on stove above flame; cook, turning once, until tortillas puff and char in spots, 2 to 3 minutes total. (If using electric or induction stove, heat a large cast iron skillet over high heat until very hot; scatter water over tortillas using fingertips and cook tortillas in dry skillet until puffed and charred in spots, as if over gas flame in instructions above.) As tortillas become charred, enfold and stack tortillas in a clean kitchen towel.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add garlic, coriander and cayenne and cook 1 minute. Stir in lamb and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until crispy and browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Divide meat among tortillas and top with feta and arugula.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls